A true gem of Art Nouveau in a perfect condition awaits you in Zagreb. It is the magnificent building of the Croatian State Archives – the most impressive example of Art Nouveau in Zagreb.
Built back in 1913, it hasn’t lost its opulence today. Step into the kingdom of symmetric lines, colourful tiles and elegant pannos!
Here are the spectacular details of this amazing Art Nouveau masterpiece!
Check out my other articles about Croatia:
- 5 amazing reasons to visit Zagreb
- 9 amazing things to see in Pula
- 5 amazing reasons to visit Pula
- 5 great reasons to visit Rovinj
- 5 beautiful things to see in Trogir
- 5 great reasons to visit Omiš
Thank you for reading!
Follow me on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/de_weg_
Follow me on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/de_weg_/
Like Svitforyou FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/svitforyou/