In this article, you will find information on where to find the best Kyiv viewpoints.
Kyiv has it all to be a city with great views: a river, a hilly setting and beautiful surroundings. The views Ukrainian capital offers are nice during all seasons of the year, during the night and during the day.
Let me share with you 8 best Kyiv viewpoints and where to find them!
1. View from the Bell Tower of St. Sophia’s Cathedral
What you see: panorama of the central part of Kyiv with St. Michael’s Golden-Domed Cathedral and Maidan of Independence as well as St. Sophia’s Cathedral itself
2. View from the Volodymyrska Hirka Park
What you see: an epic river view with St. Volodymyr Statue
3. View from the Zamkova Hora
What you see: iconic panorama of picturesque Andriyivsky Descent and St. Andrew’s Church
4. View from the Gryshko National Botanical Garden
What you see: picturesque Dnipro river panorama, Vydubytsky Monastery and the Left bank
5. View from the Bell Tower of St Michael’s Cathedral
What you see: beautiful panorama of the Central Part of Kyiv and St. Sophia’s Cathedral
6. View from the Left Bank River embankment
What you see: amazing panorama of the Right bank with Kyiv Pechersk Lavra complex and Rodina Mat monument
7. View from the Arc of Friendship
What you see: nice view of the historic Podil district and the river
8. View from the Pedestrian Bridge
What you see: spectacular panoramas of both Right and Left Banks
Check out other articles of A-Z Kyiv Guide series:
- Getting to Kyiv by plane: airports guide
- Things to see in Kyiv: TOP 11 amazing sights and where to find them
- Kyiv Public Transport Guide: Essentials
- TOP 5 Theaters in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Kiev Metro Map Guide: travel tips
- 3 great cheap eats in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Top 5 Beautiful Churches of Kyiv, Ukraine
- Getting to Kyiv by train: practical guide
Thank you for reading!
Follow me on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/de_weg_
Follow me on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/de_weg_/
Like Svitforyou FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/svitforyou/